Retaining Wall Examinations
Our Examiners are fully trained to perform visual and detailed inspections of retaining walls.
We offer a unique one-stop-shop for clients, working directly with possession planners and safety critical staff.
Our Examiners will inspect all accessible parts of the retaining wall, using road mounted elevated working platforms, roped access techniques, mobile access scaffold and ladders.
All equipment will be undertaken using the principals of The Work at Height Regulations 2005 and all examiners are assessed annually.
The Examiner will inspect all elements of the structure, and make note of defects in the brickwork, masonry, timber, steelwork or concrete.
Examinations Can Include:
• Condition of wall and handrailing present
• General alignment of the track and ballast, where relevant
• Removal of minor vegetation and recording extent of remainder
• Condition of any timber members where relevant
• Road/verge surface, where relevant
• Approach signage, access points and boundary fencing
• Ground conditions surrounding the structure
• Above and in front of the wall
For more information on Retaining Wall Examinations please
Get in Touch!