Rail Bridge Examinations: Overbridges & Underbridges
Our skilled team of examiners are highly competent in rail bridge examinations, providing detailed and visual inspections for concrete, brick and timber underbridges and overbridges.
We offer an end-to-end service from possession planning to safety critical staff, to ensure that bridges are safe and reliable for trains, workers and the community.
We work with our clients to deliver excellent customer service throughout all projects.
The Examiner will examine all elements of the overbridge and underbridge and make note of any defects in the brickwork, masonry, steel or concrete.
Examinations can include:
• Abutments and/or piers
• Soffit/arch barrel
• Trackside face of parapet sections and condition of handrailing
• Bearings and support where relevant
• General alignment of the track and ballast
• Lineside vegetation and boundary fencing
• Condition of any timber members where relevant
For more information on bridge inspections on railways, please Get in Touch .