Railway Footbridge Examinations
We work directly with Possession Planners and Safety Critical Teams to offer end-to-end management of all footbridge examinations on railways, whether it’s a quick visual or detailed inspection.
Our Examiners will inspect all elements of the footbridge and make note of any defects in brickwork or masonry, vegetation, glazing, alignment and corrosion.
Examinations can include:
• Trackside face parapet sections
• Abutments and piers
• Outside of roof (enclosed footbridges only)
• Thickness of metallic parts
• Inside face of the parapets
• Structural parts of stairs, treads, risers, landings, stringers and balustrades
• Approach signage and fencing
• Missing or damaged anti-slip treatment
For more information on railway footbridge examinations, please Get in Touch Today!