Introduction by Coyle Rail:
Our services include the supply of qualified personnel to the rail industry. We provide all levels of operatives from PTS Trackmen for PWay works, “off track” works, (surveys, line side civils, ducting and cabling, vegetation clearance etc) safety critical and protection teams up to engineering Supervisor. Our Protec division also provides project and engineering staff on a contract or permanent basis.
We provide a…
- Full Network Rail Approved PPE
- ISO 9002 Quality Assured Service.
- RISQS approved provision of Safety Critical Personnel.
- Fleet of vans, available on request.
- Comprehensive stock Network approved tools.
- Service in line with all Railway Group Standards.
All our Operatives…
- Have been reference checked.
- Hold Valid Network Rail Certificates.
- Have undergone a medical to GO/RT 3353 Railway Group Standard.
- Have had a Drugs & Alcohol screen test.
- Are liable to be re-tested in conjunction with our own policy of random Drugs and Alcohol tests.
- Have their hours and shifts registered in accordance with Network Rail’s maximum hours of work and maximum number of shifts policy GH/RT 4004.